MBS fee schedule – Update 1st July 2022
This update is only required to be performed on a single workstation in the network.
The database on the server will be updated.
Please follow the steps
- You will have to install a patch for the July 2022 update to work. First close Specialist Complete and download the patch from here https://gpcupdates.s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/patch-mbs.exe
- Run the patch and extract files. (You only need to do this on the machine you are using to update mbs)
- Download the latest file by clicking here and place it in a convenient location e.g Desktop
- On the main menu, go to Administration> Service> Load MBS Fees
- Browse to the “mbs2207.zip” file that you’ve just downloaded and select it.
- Once the progress bar has disappeared the process has been completed.
- If you are updating the new MBS fee schedules before the schedule date then the system will give you a warning.
You can click “Yes” to continue with the update or click “No” and update later.